Saturday, January 14, 2012

Snow!



We got some fresh snow yesterday and last night, about six or seven inches. One of our biggest snowfalls so far this year, and in the middle of January, that's saying a lot. An unusual year, but then, in Vermont, the usual weather is unusual. It was enough to make my drive home from school yesterday a bit slippy, especially in the untreated lot at my daughter's high school where the hockey team could have happily practiced (not that I'm complaining or anything!) It's bringing the birds into my feeders which have been a bit lonely this season. Shoveling is good exercise, I tell myself.

Long weekend, lots of writing, I hope. I'm getting excited to start working with an editor on my second novel, Silent One. Don't have a release date yet, but I suspect I will soon.

2 comments:

  1. Kari Jo writes: "Don't have a release date yet, but I suspect I will soon."

    Now THAT is exciting news....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah. Thanks. This novel is really different from my first one, well, sort of (it's still got gay characters who go to a school that's a whole lot like CHS) but it's more science fiction than fantasy. And it's got a cute little dog.

    ReplyDelete