Friday, June 29, 2012

Fawn


Just now, I was sitting at my desk working on a story about a unicorn when suddenly my daughter, who was outside, called, "Mom, look at the driveway!" I whirled around and looked over my shoulder, and this is what I saw standing there.

These are White Tailed Deer, a mother and a very young fawn. This is why I always keep a camera handy (and why I love where I live). Not a great shot by any means, but considering I was shooting fast and through a screen window, I'm not going to complain. I had to adjust the exposure and contrast a bit on the computer. But isn't that a sweet baby?

I'm going to take this as a sign that my story is going in the right direction.

2 comments:

  1. Awwww....better than the raccoon we had on the back deck harassing our cat through the door last week..

    ReplyDelete