Monday, June 11, 2012

Two More Days!

I am going whacky-bonkers.

Yes, today is Monday and my second novel is being released on Wednesday.

Working on the galleys this weekend, I discovered that some of the quotation marks and apostrophes were curly and some were straight, and that is not okay. I also discovered that they were that way in my original sub over a year ago, so that would make it pretty much my fault. I sent a panicky email to my wonderful editor Vincent, and she upped my due date from Sunday to "right away." I pulled an all nighter and sent the manuscript. back her sometime before dawn.

Then, I decided, in a fit of madness, to make a visual interpretation of my novel. I've just finished it, and it's totally awesome, but you all will have to wait until release day to see it.

Normally, I pride myself on not letting laundry sit around in baskets. But this weekend, a load sat around so long that Pumpkin decided to take a nap in it. I'm not proud of this, but it's darn cute.



No comments:

Post a Comment