Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Drugs Do Strange Things...

My post-op directions said not to drive or make major life decisions for twenty-four hours after surgery. I wonder if they should include not making blog entries as well? We'll see...

No, seriously, my surgery went fine and I feel just fine and everything's just fine and it's raining out and that's just fine, too.

I was very well taken care of yesterday, though I think I might have had some conversations I can't remember. And there is some blurred thing in my head about the parking garage and a wheelchair and a funeral director?

I was just looking out my window and I saw a little spotted fawn lying at the edge of the tall grass. I took out my binoculars and watched it for a while, and then a gust of wind blew the whole thing apart, and it turned into a clump of dried ferns. Huh.

Maybe I just ought to go back to bed, you think?

That would be fine, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment