Friday, October 19, 2012

Another Crazy Thing My School Did

Check this out:

CHS Pep Rally Flash Mob 2012

I truly work in one crazy school where the faculty, staff, and administrators put this together for our spirit week pep rally. No, I was not out on the floor since my ability to dance ranks with my ability to sing, which is somewhere in the negative numbers, but I did get caught by the camera once in the distance in the back, cheering my colleagues on.

What really stuck me while watching this is how supportive and wonderful the kids were. Isn't this just the coolest thing?

2 comments:

  1. A lot of CHS kids posted versions on Facebook! My daughter was abuzz when she got home! What an impact it made! Kudos to all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! But it's really because we have such a great bunch of kids that we're inspired to do things like this and the annual Lip Dub. And of course, great kids come from great parents.

    ReplyDelete