Friday, November 2, 2012

November!


I can't believe that it's November and my little patch of flowers still has so much color! We've had several hard frosts and even some snow flurries, but my flowers are either very hardy or very lucky. I don't know a thing about flowers or gardening -- these guys just do their own thing and I occasionally pull some weeds.

Oh, and there's that dog who has a habit of strolling through my photos just as I press the shutter.

I'm very glad to let October go this year. Between family crisis and surgery, it's been a bit stressful, but I have been overwhelmed with support from family who has risen to the occasion, co-workers who have organized a food train to keep us very happily fed, and friends who have been so amazing with emails and phone calls and driving and even spending the night sitting by my side in the hospital. It makes me sniffly just thinking about it.

Now I'm enjoying a relaxing recovery with lots of reading and writing and healing.

No comments:

Post a Comment